Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Proms and Special Events

I know it's only March and hey, we have two feet of snow on the ground with more coming down right now! But soon it will be time to think of proms and weddings and graduation and all of the special occasions Spring brings. We have some real beauties to choose from and you can pick your fav and have it in time for your event. I can't show them all, and some I'm so fond of I've shown them before, but take a look and see if there isn't something you would look your stunning best in!

Maxis are coming up really big this Spring, so I'll highlight those to show you what a diverse selection we have, then at another time I'll do the shorter dresses. Take a look!


Simply beautiful turquoise gown and chocolate polka dot dress from our store



Yellow and blue florals from eBay



Great red dress on eBay for special occasion or costume

Sunny yellow halter dress in Heffy's Collections


Isn't this gorgeous? Drop dead purple by Alfred Angelo in our store

No comments: