Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Flowers


Ends today on eBay


I wanted to talk about floral prints and this is the blouse that started it. We seem to attract a lot of florals and I haven't been able to figure out why. I think they find us. I don't know if there are just that many out there (I hadn't noticed before) or if we have some kind of sign on our foreheads directing these items to us. I've always had the Social Worker sign on my forehead (Charlie says it comes with the jumpers SWs tend to wear), but I wasn't aware of this one. If we get a lot of clothes, invariably there are many, many floral prints among the clothes. Now I like them. Not all, but I can usually find something about a print I like-color, pattern, something. I'm not sure Becky shares my attraction, but every once in awhile, one will reach out and grab her. Take the one above. It's pure white with jet black and deep brown, an usual mix of dark and light and it is striking. Then there are added butterflies in full color. It is just amazing.

When I was thinking about writing this post, I was just thinking about that blouse. As I went through the pictures of what we have up now, I realized that we have a lot of really outstanding flowers right now, each very unique. Since Spring is around the corner and we seem to wish more often it would just get here, it's kind of nice to gaze at the floral prints and dream of warmer weather. Each of these speaks for itself in its own way, and you might even find something you like. You too could become a floral print person and may not even know it!


Also on eBay






Link to eBay



Soon on our website

No comments: