Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Until Spring Comes...

When I decided to talk about floral prints the last time, I hadn't really thought about the quantity and diversity of the prints we have in stock. I had a few in mind to put in, but when I started to choose, the array was amazing! Even to me, the "handler of the clothes". After I finished, Becky said you didn't put in this one, or that one and I knew I had to do it again. I'll leave the flowers after this (at least for awhile), I promise. I said it already, they find us, like a port in the storm. We're the lighthouse. Some of them are truly unique, some are beautiful. Enjoy!

The colorful sweater dress on the right by Cristina, has brilliant beaded flowers on the front and left sleeve. The next dress we call the "fireworks" dress-the print looks like exploding fireworks or abstract flowers.


























This is a '60's dress by Alfred Shaheen in a subtle silkscreen print.


















These are two of our true Springtime beauties. A silk Lilhi and a striking vintage halter dress in yellow with very different designs.





















I saved Becky's favorite for last. She has a thing for iris, and this outfit is a perfect rendition of her flower. It's a long tunic top and pants. A perfect ending for a sweet tale. Or maybe it's a beginning for you!














Check them all out at Heffy's Collections!

No comments: