Thursday, December 13, 2007

Good News

My name is Haephestas, I am the cat whose picture adorns the logo for all of the Heffy's Collections. My family calls me Heffy, and that's okay because I have trouble spelling Haephestas (my mom, Barb, does it for me). My sister Becky and my mom entered into their partnership a mere 5 months ago. Now we've hit 2 major milestones in the same week! The first was hitting 100 feedback on eBay and getting a turquoise star. It adds, don't you think? You can check it out at http://stores.ebay.com/Heffys-Collections, my eBay store. I'm pretty pleased about it. They tell me it shows we've been working hard and are beginning to be established on eBay. The other (woot!woot!) was reaching 100 friends on myspace! Man, am I thrilled about that! You can check out my friends at www.myspace.com/heffyscollections. I like to collect friends, even before all this business stuff started, so getting all these new ones is pretty exciting! So 5 months and a lot of progress. Now I guess I've got to start hitting milestones on my web store heffyscollections.com. I think I'd better go take a nap. Concentrating on those URLs and getting all this down has worn me out. I had to get out the good news!

No comments: